We now have a Far Infrared Sauna ready for use.
Infrared saunas are a form of light therapy that can penetrate the body as much as 3 inches, heating muscle tissue and internal organs without heating the surrounding air.
Benefits of the Process
- Promotes the elimination of toxins in the body
- Facilitates weight loss
- Reduces stress
- Boosts the immune system
- Relieves the pain of tight muscles, fibromyalgia, chronic pain,sports injuries, and arthritis
- Improves circulation
- Has been found to help people with diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Improves skin tone and complexion by releasing toxins
I am excited to announce that I became a certified Fascial Stretch Therapist this past July. I want to outline how Fascial Stretch Therapy can benefit you and your body.
Fact: Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body, the health and function of all joints, arteries, veins, brain and spinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia.
Fact: Your fascia reacts to all stress -physical, mental and emotional- by tightening and stiffening.
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia
- Pain free
- Increases joint space
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation
- Improves flexibility
- Improves posture and functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before
- Movement without pain
- Restoring normal joint space is anti-aging at its best
- Improves sport performance
- Reduces injuries
Sessions can be integrated into your personal training schedule. Clients outside of training are welcome for treatments.